Embedded Software Engineer
Meuleman Electronics is the reliable, innovative development and production partner. As a strongly growing electrical engineering company, we are specialized in the design of wireless products and systems. We are a widely respected and (highly) acclaimed player in providing high-quality IoT (technological) solutions. We stand for quality and are at the forefront when it comes to technological solutions. Only the best is good enough and at the same time we prefer simplicity over complexity. Our customers are our ambassadors.
The products we develop are, usually, wirelessly connected to a web application in which we collect, process and visualize the data. At the ‘Portfolio’ page, you will find some of the products that we have designed.
As an embedded software developer, you develop and maintain the embedded software for the IoT products that we design. You design low-power wireless sensor systems. You determine the system architecture, implement parts of it and outsource other parts. You monitor the quality of the software by means of code reviews and refining the continuous integration server. Briefly; you develop high-quality software on time. To fully realize Meuleman Electronics ambitions, you are responsible to develop, document, realize and test software designs of innovative products and/or new functions in projects in the area of IoT.
Your most important tasks
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Document design in SDD and EDD
- Review activities
What do you need
You are entrepreneurial, service-oriented, social, communicative (in person and on paper), creative and flexible. You strive for success, are a self-starter and are perseverant. You take ownership of everything you design. Furthermore, you have;
- You have extensive experience with C/C ++ and object-oriented programming
- You are familiar with scripting, algorithms and various wireless networking protocols
- You write tests for your code and know how to integrate this into our continuous integration server
- You have end-to-end experience in designing, shipping and maintaining embedded software
- Your code is easy to read, easy to expand and meets all the guidelines regarding good OOP design.
- You are proud of designing rock-solid functionalities and you help others achieve the same
- You are used to working in an agile environment and workflow
- You are a natural team player and know how to get the best out of others
- You are good at assessing tasks and know how to deliver them on time
- A hands-on mentality
- A background in testing is a pre
- Knowledge of the IoT market is a plus.
- Experience with Docker and Python is a plus.
- Proficiency in Dutch (Min. level C1).
Are you the team player who likes to work together and get things done?
What do we offer
A very challenging job in a reliable company, with a no-nonsense mentality. A very flat organization with a human approach that one feels throughout the organization and that stimulates the feeling of a ‘one team’ approach. ‘Technology empowering people’ is our credo.
Our innovative organization is characterized by: innovation, flexibility, creativity, experimentation, taking calculated risks and growth. We are intrinsically driven and stimulate an open culture, which enables us to work together, share experiences and support each other. Self-reliance is a great thing. Fun in our work is key.
In addition, we offer you a competitive salary and a full-time employment contract.
More information or apply directly
- Send your substantiated letter of motivation with CV as soon as possible via the form at the bottom of this page;
- A personal assessment can be part of this application procedure.
- For more information, call Carmen van den Boogaard (firstname.lastname@example.org) +31 499 7965 12.
Terms of employment
In addition to a diversified job in a fun team of around 10 staff members, the job includes good primary and secondary terms of employment.
Acquisition after this advertisement is not appreciated.